Training in Fotona Laser Medicine with DoctorG.
Fotona Laser Medicine Training with Dr.G
Description of Training Modules and Learning Objectives
Module 1 – Introduction
- Welcome and first steps (methodological presentation)
- Access to the private Facebook group exclusively for students.
- Access to weekly question and answer sessions.
Module 2 – Laser Basics
- History of the Laser
- Physics Principles of Light
- Differences in Optics
- Laser Cavity and Modes
- Emission Modes
- Emission Times
- Laser Classifications
- Uses of Laser in Medicine
- Laser Safety
Module 3 – Tissue Interaction
- Skin and the Annexes
- Cutaneous Phototypes
- Melanosis and Hyperpigmentation
- Laser-Tissue Interaction
- Penetration of the Light
- Light effects on tissues
- Principles of Photomedicine
Module 4 – Energy Delivery Formats
- Laser Fibers
- Special Adaptations
- Software and Graphical User Interface
Module 5 – Preparing your Settings and Protocols
- How to create a Protocol
- How to create Pre Treatment Indications to Patients
- DataBase of patients
- How to do the Before and After Pictures
- How to create a To-Do List, before Treatment
- Informed Contents
- Treatment Data Acquisition
- How to create Post Treatment Indications to Patients
- Dealing with complications
Module 6 – Your Fotona ® & Dr.G Protocols
Key Categories* Treatments HOW I DO IT. (Choose 10
- Skin Resurfacing
- Fotona** 3D™ – 4D™ – 6D (Includes SmoothEyes™ and LipLase™)
- Pigmented Lesions
- Vascular Lesions
- Scar Revision and Active Acne
- Laser Hair Removal
- NightLase (Snoring)
- Laser Tattoo Removal ***
- Endolifting Laser, and Laserlipolysis (Includes Hyperhidrosis) ****
- Gynecology International Protocols (Includes Intimalase™, Incontilase™, Renovalase™, Prolaplase™) *****
Bonus Module – Legally Doing Laser in your Office (State and Country)
- What are ASLMS and ABLS – EMLA – ILSLM
- Differences and Memberships
- Board Certifications
- Regulations On Laser Treatments (FDA, State Laws, CE, International Laws)
Bonus Module – Yourself and Your Practicing Laser
- Social Media & Web Page Managing
- Tools for Post
- Advice for Advertisements
The Protocols How I Do it, the Settings, the Parameters, and the Techniques; teach here are my own, they were designed, tested, verified and applied over the past 10 years, they are not connected or recommended by the manufacturer of the laser,
And this is not an official training course of the Laser Company
The contents are available on an online platform that you can access any time any day, wherever you are, through any device, laptop, tablet or smartphone.
I will encourage to consume at least 1 hour a week, to see, hear or do the training materials and perform the preparation exercises.
Each Module and Chapter inside a module will become available as you proceed and report the lectures, practices assigned. We are going to do it that way because I DO NOT want to overwhelm you with having all the contents at once since it would be counterproductive. Step by Step. If you go too fast, chances are you are not even doing the exercises I have designed for you.
The preparation of your skills and knowledge is the key to achieving results. No need to run!.
This training has been designed so that you can validate your Experience gained with patient satisfaction before you start advertising. I don’t want you to take risks.
- One group online support session per every 2 weeks.
- These 60-minute sessions are done online and recorded (if you can’t attend, you can watch them later)
- We will alternate two types of sessions:
- Question sessions related to materials, tactics, and tools.
- Thematic sessions / Strategy questions / What works now.
- These support sessions are delivered for 12 months with a break of 4 weeks in August and 2 weeks between Christmas Night and Kings Day
- And Finally, the WhatsApp direct line Acces to reach me (No more than once a week)
- Access to the history videos of all recorded sessions.
- Step-by-step videos of everything + detailed PDF action plan (to-do lists).
- Recommended treatments, medicines, add on to your laser procedures.
- Templates to help you (informed consents, pre, and post-care, etc.).
- Special discounts for Training in your office. + (Details and More information Click HERE)
- You will have access for life to the materials (including improvements to existing materials and creation of new materials that we are doing) and to the Facebook networking group.
Full Program Price
One Time Payment (9.000 € (+VAT) *) or ($9.850 (+ Tax)*)
*In countries that this applies.
I am extremely confident that this training program is going to help you achieve, the knowledge, the skills, and the experience to become a Master in Lights. Be an Advanced to Expert User of your laser system. But if after 15 Days you are not Satisfied, and believe this program is not for you. You can ask for all the paid fee.
- * Selection on Key Treatments Procedures is depending on Laser System, Speciality and Hand Pieces Own by the USER
- ** Fotona © and ™ are Property of Fotona d.o.o, Visit www.fotona.com for more information.
- *** Q-switched Laser Needed
- **** Requires Liposuction Knowledged and Basic Equipment
- ***** No FDA Approved
- + ConsultedByDrG is an in your own Office. Personalized training of your preference. Daily honorary fee is a fixed priced. Viatics Not included and must be paid by the trainee (Air Fare, transport, hotel, and meals).